Wiki Posts
Search

Buy Dividend Miles 100% Bonus until 7/31

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2014, 12:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 75K, AA Platinum, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Buy Dividend Miles 100% Bonus until 7/31

Despite this offer being around now for over a week, no one's posted about it! Is anyone planning on biting?

Apparently different people get different offers. Mine is a tiered bonus of 50% for 10,000-19,999, 75% for 20,000-29,999 and 100% for 30K+

You won't know your exact offer till you log into the Buy Miles page.

It's a very similar offer on purchased miles as previously. 100K miles (50+50 bonus) will cost $1,881.25

Problem is that 100K miles is no longer enough most int'l J cabin trips out of NA except to S. America and EU.

But for ~$199 more you can top up w/ Dividend Miles Multiplier when purchasing a fare (cancel it w/in 24 hrs but keep the miles you bought)

The life of this program is limited, so those wanting to do an aspirational round-the-world trip might want to think about this...

Although share miles bonuses have been better in the past (1.1cpm), the cost of sharing miles went up 50% during the last promo and they've been progressively diluted in terms of how many miles you have to transfer to get the bonus. This might be as good as it gets before USDM is gone for good
Old Jul 30, 2014, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 75K, AA Platinum, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Really, no takers this time?
Old Jul 30, 2014, 1:48 pm
jmw

I saw your post the first time. This deal stinks. Sorry.

Give me 1.1 cpm and I'm a lot more interested.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.