Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What other offers are available at T-24 checking?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2014, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: USA Dividend miles soon to be AAdvantage
What other offers are available at T-24 checking?

When one checks in at the T-24h time, are other benefits offered during the checkin procedure? Example, a miles multiplier? A day pass to a club?

I will be flying in 4 days and wondered if any of these items would then be offered at that time.

Last edited by Heidelberg Barbie; Apr 18, 2014 at 2:29 pm
Old Apr 18, 2014, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Miles multiplier.

I am not sure about a club pass as I have membership.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: USA Dividend miles soon to be AAdvantage
Thank you Istok.

I was hoping this was when it was offered (miles multiplier) I could not remember if I saw it at booking or at checkin.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 9:06 pm

How about seats such as the preferred seats or exit rows? Do they open up at the 24 hour mark or is there still a cost?

What about the exit row when I arrive at the airport, can I request it if a seat is open?
Old Apr 18, 2014, 9:57 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, SkyMiles
I think I remember an invitation to pay to enter the club, as well as a first class upgrade offer (was expensive, though, nowhere close to the UA "TOD" offer range).
Old Apr 19, 2014, 12:44 am

Programs: None
Originally Posted by dudspizza
How about seats such as the preferred seats or exit rows? Do they open up at the 24 hour mark or is there still a cost?

What about the exit row when I arrive at the airport, can I request it if a seat is open?
For non-elites those are for a fee if requested by the customer. If assigned by the computer they are free. You may get an agent that will give you the exit row however - it never hurts to ask.

Jim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.