US Airways Mastercard Targeted Bonus

Old Apr 7, 2014, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
US Airways Mastercard Targeted Bonus

What a rewarding way to start the season! From April 1 through June 30, 2014, you'll earn 2 bonus miles for every $1 you spend—up to 2,500 bonus miles¹—when you use your US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard® for gas station purchases, restaurant (including fast food) purchases and home improvement store purchases.

Gas Stations

Dining

Home Improvement

Best of all, this is in addition to the miles you already earn for using your card for everyday purchases.
You must activate this offer by May 1, 2014, to earn bonus miles! The bonus miles will be applied to your account after the promotion ends.
A pretty solid offer, looks to be targeted. Check your inbox just received it today. I haven't been putting much spending on the card lately and it looks to be paying off now.

So just need to spend $1250 in gas or dining in 3 months. Very doable with me especially with my usual business travel expenses.
Old Apr 7, 2014, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, United MM Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Platinum, Packer Owner
I received an e-mail offering a 15,000 mile bonus if I charged $750 each in the months of April, May, and June. I just might do that.
Old Apr 7, 2014, 7:02 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by bgriz18
A pretty solid offer, looks to be targeted. Check your inbox just received it today. I haven't been putting much spending on the card lately and it looks to be paying off now.

So just need to spend $1250 in gas or dining in 3 months. Very doable with me especially with my usual business travel expenses.
Received a similar offer on my citi AA visa recently. 3 bonus miles per $1 on gas, restaurants, drug stores, transport expenses up to 2400 bonus miles through June. I'm sure it's been reported on the credit card forums here in the citi thread. It's Interesting that Barclay is doing something similar.

Originally Posted by NJTraveler
I received an e-mail offering a 15,000 mile bonus if I charged $750 each in the months of April, May, and June. I just might do that.
I had that offer on the Barclay US MasterCard last year- it's a great deal!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.