Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Really dumb question (Can you book 1-way awards for half the miles on US? Answer: No)

Really dumb question (Can you book 1-way awards for half the miles on US? Answer: No)

Old Apr 5, 2014, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold

Does the award chart for partener and OW roundtrip - and if so, can you do one way for half the amount of miles thanks
Old Apr 5, 2014, 8:37 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Not a dumn question…I've wondered the same myself. Thanks for asking the question!
Old Apr 5, 2014, 10:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton GLD, Marriott Plat, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by wtcmor
Does the award chart for partener and OW roundtrip - and if so, can you do one way for half the amount of miles thanks
No, US does not offer one-way awards.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 6:38 am

Programs: American, Delta, JetBlue, United
As FlyerChrisK has noted, US doesn't offer one-way awards for half-mileage. But AA and UA do offer such awards. DL does not at present, but has announced that it will do so in 2015.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.