FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines-612/)
-   -   Double PQM Time! (Book by 10/31 for flights thru 12/31, using US MasterCard) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines/1388453-double-pqm-time-book-10-31-flights-thru-12-31-using-us-mastercard.html)

tovaz Sep 17, 2012 11:07 am

Double PQM Time! (Book by 10/31 for flights thru 12/31, using US MasterCard)

http://shopping.usairways.com/promot...PromoCode=MCDM

Double miles, endless options
Use your MasterCard® card to book your next flight and get double miles. Or use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card and get double Preferred-qualifying miles. Simply register and book online by October 31, 2012 and you’ll get bonus miles for all of your trips now through December 31, 2012. With more than 200 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Caribbean, South America, Europe and the Middle East, you can earn double miles to endless options.

Here’s how:
•Register and book by October 31, 2012
•Travel by December 31, 2012
•Use your MasterCard card to book your trip and get double bonus miles
•Use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to book your trip and get double Preferred-qualifying miles

Terms & conditions:

Registration is required. You must purchase a ticket on usairways.com September 17 – October 31, 2012 for travel September 17 – December 31, 2012. Use a valid MasterCard card to get double miles or use a valid US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to get double Preferred-qualifying miles on flight activity. US Airways will award miles 6 – 8 weeks after travel has been completed. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

Bighead1970 Sep 17, 2012 11:13 am

Awesome!!!

I am just about the book a flight to HNL which will earn me 20k of PQM!! Will hit gold.

adkrick Sep 17, 2012 11:14 am

....and of course I just bought several plane tickets yesterday. FML.

tovaz Sep 17, 2012 11:18 am

Well, if they were less than 24 hours ago, you can still get out from under them and rebook...

CrizzleColts Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Originally Posted by adkrick (Post 19330558)

I just booked 3 RT's this morning as well. But it looks like from the terms they have to be booked on Usairways.com, and I have to use my travel portal, so I'm hosed either way.

FlyIgglesFly Sep 17, 2012 11:24 am

Originally Posted by adkrick (Post 19330558)

Me. Too. Right on the heels of missing out on the *A carrier PQMs. FML.

Biggie Fries Sep 17, 2012 11:25 am

Geez. This will teach me not to not procrastinate.

PaulInTheSky Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

Originally Posted by tovaz (Post 19330515)
http://shopping.usairways.com/promot...PromoCode=MCDM

Double miles, endless options
Use your MasterCard® card to book your next flight and get double miles. Or use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card and get double Preferred-qualifying miles. Simply register and book online by October 31, 2012 and you’ll get bonus miles for all of your trips now through December 31, 2012. With more than 200 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Caribbean, South America, Europe and the Middle East, you can earn double miles to endless options.

Here’s how:
•Register and book by October 31, 2012
•Travel by December 31, 2012
•Use your MasterCard card to book your trip and get double bonus miles
•Use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to book your trip and get double Preferred-qualifying miles

Terms & conditions:

Registration is required. You must purchase a ticket on usairways.com September 17 – October 31, 2012 for travel September 17 – December 31, 2012. Use a valid MasterCard card to get double miles or use a valid US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to get double Preferred-qualifying miles on flight activity. US Airways will award miles 6 – 8 weeks after travel has been completed. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

T&C doesn't indicate it has to be US metals, so I guess it's just fine to fly on whatever US offers on the website?

cheddar56 Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

If I buy for my fiance with my US CC does she get DPQM also?

tovaz Sep 17, 2012 11:30 am

I have had a friend buy mine with their US MC (and vice versa) and never missed out on a promo, so I don't see why this would be different.

javacodeguy Sep 17, 2012 11:50 am

Wow, am I glad I waited a few more days to book my holiday travel!

What a great promo. :D

JoeBB Sep 17, 2012 12:17 pm

This is better than a Grand Slam!

Bighead1970 Sep 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Companion DPM

I registered both my ff # and my wife ff #. If I book our ticket together using my US MasterCard do both of us get double PQM or just the card holder?

swag Sep 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Is there any reason why a MC-logo debit card wouldn't earn the double RDM? Or does it need to be a credit card?

GNRMatt Sep 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Question on this one. I see it takes 6-8 weeks from your flight for the DPQM to post. Let's say you fly on December 1st and the double PQM's don't post until January. Would those extra PQM's count towards 2012 or 2013?