Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possible to get Multiplier after a flight?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2014, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Possible to get Multiplier after a flight?

I really regret not paying for a multiplier after my flight last week, any chance I can call in and still get them to honor it?
Old Jan 6, 2014, 6:55 pm

Programs: US Airways Gold, Marriott Platinum, SW A List
Why, you can get miles at a better rate.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
Why, you can get miles at a better rate.
I can just outright purchase miles? I wouldn't be opposed to that. I just took a new job that requires flying twice a week, and I'm a larger guy, so I'd like to start out with enough miles to get business/first class priories.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 7:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by RogerSterlingArcher
...I just took a new job that requires flying twice a week, ....
Welcome to FlyerTalk, RogerSterlingArcher ^

Yes, you can buy US miles, but there's not a good sale at the moment ...

Off-topic: Don't know the routes you fly each week, but appears you'd benefit from buying Trial Preferred ... see also the sticky at the top of the forum for the link to the main discussion thread. US is generous with complimentary upgrades to First for its Preferred members (all depends on the routes/time of day, of course), and it may be worth your while since you fly frequently in your new job.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.