Search

Best exit row seat on A320 & A321

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2012, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by kudzu:18314594
Originally Posted by GalleyWench
And that's bad because?
< blush > Well, not every FA is as good-looking as you are

Personally, I just park myself in any row 9/10 (except middle) seat on the A321 and hope the upgrade gods smile on me ....
Not really all that good looking but I always enjoy talking to the folks across from me for the little time we actually spend in that j/s.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Wow ... no one for 10C on the 321? I love that seat. Plenty of legroom, and easy to get in and out. If you gotta get stuck in a middle, 10B's good too ... probably one of the few middles that doesn't suck. Most of my flights are on 320s or 319s.

On the 320, I like 11C or D. Only knock on those it's seemed to be warm on in that zone on the flights I've been on.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by Superguy
Wow ... no one for 10C on the 321? I love that seat. Plenty of legroom, and easy to get in and out.
10C is great - after everyone's on board. Carry-on space requires you to get on quickly though - and then it's either stand near the door or be bumped by the endless parade of kettles dragging steamer trunks down the aisle.

Got booted out of 10C once on CLT-MCO - I suspect it was related to the issue on the return trip, where I got moved from 3C to 3A - the GA said "you're positive space, so no problem" - I'm thinking, hell, revenue PAX are as positive space as it gets. Who sits down next to me but a US employee with the same first and last as me, but different middle initial. Imagine his surprise when the GA told him he had already boarded! He gave me his business card - as no one would have believed it otherwise. To top it off, when I hit the ground in CLT, baggage ops called me - and let me know they "lost" his bag. I felt sorry for him - as he told me he was headed for ANC
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:20 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
A-321: I like Row 22. You get lots of legroom, no FA across from you like in 10F, you can see out the windows better than 10A and as it's towards the back I think you have a slightly better chance of an empty middle than you do in row 10. Plus easy walk to the bathrooms.

A-320: 11A/F are the best hands down.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by LowlyDLsilver
10C is great - after everyone's on board. Carry-on space requires you to get on quickly though - and then it's either stand near the door or be bumped by the endless parade of kettles dragging steamer trunks down the aisle.
Yeah, I can see that. Still, though, that's generally not going to be a problem as an elite.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10
A-321: I like Row 22. You get lots of legroom, no FA across from you like in 10F, you can see out the windows better than 10A and as it's towards the back I think you have a slightly better chance of an empty middle than you do in row 10. Plus easy walk to the bathrooms.

A-320: 11A/F are the best hands down.
Can't believe 10A isn't getting more mention here. I love this seat, full window and unlimited leg room, also, I was pleasantly surprised yesterday (CLT-SAN) to see that the newer 321's do not have a bulkead wall behind row 9, so there is floor storage for 10A as well on newer planes.....
Old Apr 2, 2012, 6:59 pm

Programs: Former long-time US GP; now AA dirt
Originally Posted by cdepks
...the newer 321's do not have a bulkead wall behind row 9, so there is floor storage for 10A as well on newer planes.....
I believe you're referring to "Row 8".
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by tommyleo
I believe you're referring to "Row 8".
Thank you, and yes, I stand corrected. ^ The existence of row 9 would certainly defeat the leg-room!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.