Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Earn 15,000 bonus miles with your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard®

Earn 15,000 bonus miles with your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard®

Old Jul 27, 2012, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by dagaetch
I completed the requirements for Apr, May, June; based on other's experiences, should get the points with my August statement I'm hoping.
I also did April/May/June, and noticed that my online credit card account shows 15,000 points under "My Rewards". The points haven't yet posted on USAirways, but I assume they will post around the next statement close.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 6:22 pm

I just the 15k offer for Nov-Dec-Jan. I'm wondering as well if amazon payments will work on this offer if you use the goods and services option instead of cash advance?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by obuengineer
I just the 15k offer for Nov-Dec-Jan. I'm wondering as well if amazon payments will work on this offer if you use the goods and services option instead of cash advance?
I don't see why Barclays would have a problem with it. I completed mine by using WilliamPaid for my rent; same charge all three months. Didn't have any trouble getting the points.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:56 am

Programs: USAir, Southwest, Hawaiian
Amazon Payments worked for me.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 7:54 am

Programs: DL Platinum, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by sellthesedownfalls
Amazon Payments worked for me.
Thanks for the confirmation. I only have November left on mine.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:33 am

Programs: American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest
By the way, if you try to check status of these offers online at the credit card site -- you might be a bit put off -- the entire credit card online site for Juniper has been unavailable for over 24 hours.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 6:02 am

i just complete the spend cycle for the Nov-Dec-Jan offer of 15k miles after spending $750 in each of those months. Anyone else have the same offer? When should I expect those miles to post?
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:44 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Originally Posted by obuengineer
i just complete the spend cycle for the Nov-Dec-Jan offer of 15k miles after spending $750 in each of those months. Anyone else have the same offer? When should I expect those miles to post?
Same - Where are the miles?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by PointsNmiles
I did this offer several months ago - they're *very* slow to post the miles. Looking back at my account it was a full 3 months after I completed the spend requirements that I received the bonus. You'll get it, but don't expect it to show up any time soon.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by PointsNmiles
I did this a year ago, but I thought the offer said you'd get the miles X weeks after the 3 month spending period.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
It's baaaack...

15,000 bonus miles are waiting for you

Dear SFO777,
You can already earn miles for every purchase with your new US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard®. And with this special offer, your card is now more rewarding than ever. Earn 15,000 bonus miles when you spend over $750 in new purchases each month in May, June and July
Blah, blah, blah.

Apparently targeted.

¹ Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn 15,000 bonus miles after you charge over $750 in net retail purchases (purchases that are not returned or rescinded) each month from May 1, 2013 through July 31, 2013. If you do not spend over $750 in any of the 3 months of the promotion, you will not be eligible for any bonus miles as part of this offer.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 3:16 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
got it in the mail today. Finally someone loves me. Been left out of most other bonus earnings offers. This should be a breeze.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 7:37 pm

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Welly welly well.

Both Mrs. Redtop and I got this last year - and after I closed and then reopened my card 3 weeks later - and spent a whopping dollar to get my signup bonus...

I guess Barclays and Amazon Payments will have a $750-a-month reunion.

And then it's back to the sock drawer for you!
Old May 29, 2013, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SFO777
It's baaaack...

15,000 bonus miles are waiting for you

Dear SFO777,
You can already earn miles for every purchase with your new US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard®. And with this special offer, your card is now more rewarding than ever. Earn 15,000 bonus miles when you spend over $750 in new purchases each month in May, June and July
Blah, blah, blah.

Apparently targeted.

¹ Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn 15,000 bonus miles after you charge over $750 in net retail purchases (purchases that are not returned or rescinded) each month from May 1, 2013 through July 31, 2013. If you do not spend over $750 in any of the 3 months of the promotion, you will not be eligible for any bonus miles as part of this offer.
I just got this offer again for $750/mo for June, July, Aug.
Old May 29, 2013, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by koolr
I just got this offer again for $750/mo for June, July, Aug.
I did as well; opened the card in early March and used it twice then put away.

the T&C of this offer (physical mail, fyi) state person-to-person transfers don't qualify. Are they talking about Paypal or Amazon payments? I'm confused.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.