us air Premier World Master Card Question

Old Apr 9, 2011, 7:50 pm
Original Poster

us air Premier World Master Card Question

I will be flying for the first time after getting my Premier World Master Card. How does it work, boarding in zone 2. Will my boarding pass show zone 2 or do I show my MC when I board. Sorry for the question, but I don't travel very much and this is a perk I am looking forward to.

Barb
Old Apr 9, 2011, 7:56 pm

Programs: I miss US Airways
Per: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...astercard.html

Your BP should show zone 2, but if not the card+BP will suffice at gate.
Old Apr 9, 2011, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the quick reply. It will be so nice not to be the last one boarding for a change.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 5:24 am
Original Poster

Has anyone had to pull our their MC before to be able to board in zone2? I have read some horrow stories of those trying to board and being sent back to their seat to wait their boarding zone. Hopefully this will not happen because this is one of the reasons I got the card. When traveling with my carry on it is much easier to board before the line gets so backed up and I have no place to put my bag. Thanks for any more information.

Barb
Old Apr 10, 2011, 6:30 am

Programs: US Silver, OW Ruby
Make sure that your dividend miles number is linked to both your card and your ticket. If you are getting cc miles in your account, your div# is linked. Just make sure that when you are checking in, you have your div# on your ticket, and if not, ask the agent. If all three are linked, the system should give you zone 2 automatically.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 10:17 am

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
I have a similar question as the OP. If I bought my tickets before I got the US Airways Credit Card (and thus bought them with a different credit card), when I go to fly that day, should it still show up as Zone 2 on my boarding pass? Or will it say a much lower zone since I bought it with a different credit card?
Old Apr 10, 2011, 12:11 pm

Programs: I miss US Airways
Originally Posted by GNRMatt
I have a similar question as the OP. If I bought my tickets before I got the US Airways Credit Card (and thus bought them with a different credit card), when I go to fly that day, should it still show up as Zone 2 on my boarding pass? Or will it say a much lower zone since I bought it with a different credit card?
Per the post right above yours, as long as your accounts are linked, you don't have to buy with the US CC. Also, from the other CC thread, this image should show up when you log in: http://content.usairways.com/en-US/R...m/DMS_icon.gif

If you have that icon, then every boarding pass from then on should print Zone 2
Old Apr 10, 2011, 3:07 pm

Programs: US Silver, OW Ruby
It is called Dividend Miles Select on your account page when you log into the US Air webpage.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.