Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GIG Immigration (CLT->GIG)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

GIG Immigration (CLT->GIG)

Hi - Anyone have experience with the time it takes to pass through immigration & customs at GIG. I'm on US800 from CLT to GIG, it arrives at 9:15am, is that a crush time there? I want to know how close I can book my domestic flight... I was hoping to get on a 11:30ish domestic flight to NVT, but I don't know if I could make that.

fyi, I'm US citizen, wife is Brazilian, so we usually have to split for the immigration lines (BRA citizens & foreigners). I've always gone through GRU, first time at GIG.

Thanks!
Old Mar 4, 2011, 9:15 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Hi kenta1899, I'm moving your thread to our main US Airways forum. You posted in a subforum that isn't really used anymore.

Thanks!

aztimm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.