Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choosing seats in Envoy

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2010, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Question Choosing seats in Envoy

I just went to choose my seat for an Envoy class flight on an A330-200 and have a question - what's up with seat 2B on this craft. On the seatmap it looks like there is no seat 2A and seat 2B is all by itself. This would be great for me, but I don't want to get stuck with a problem seat and can't figure out if there is a noise generator or something in place of 2A, or if I should go ahead and choose 2B.

Big thanks for the info...
Judy
Old May 19, 2010, 7:37 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
JudyLynn 1, welcome to FlyerTalk. As your question is specific to USAirways, please follow the discussion as the thread is moved to our USAir Forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old May 21, 2010, 8:45 pm

Bumping this question, as I was also wondering what the deal with the seatmap was. Orbitz, USAir.com, and seatguru all showed me different maps for the F cabin on this plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.