Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways website: Post bugs and problems here

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:25 pm

Programs: US, HH
Originally Posted by Josh1780
I've been trying to book flights on usairways.com and for whatever reason the website won't let me choose a single option on the return leg. On the outbound leg that leaves Sept. 30th, I'm given lots of options, but then coming back on Oct 18th, every single flight they list is either Sold Out or Not Available in every class. I've tried aa.com as well and even the OTA's with the exact same problem. Any idea what this is?
This would be my guess:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...d-end-oct.html
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by Josh1780
I've been trying to book flights on usairways.com and for whatever reason the website won't let me choose a single option on the return leg. On the outbound leg that leaves Sept. 30th, I'm given lots of options, but then coming back on Oct 18th, every single flight they list is either Sold Out or Not Available in every class. I've tried aa.com as well and even the OTA's with the exact same problem. Any idea what this is?
you're not the only one having that problem. I noted that issue here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...e-tickets.html

being that I work at an airport and have access to US Airway's internal application, I know for a fact that the flights I'm trying to book are not anywhere near being 'sold out' or 'not available' as their website keeps saying.
Old Jun 13, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: I miss US Airways
Originally Posted by sbbutler93
Is usairways.com basically useless now for booking? I've been getting errors for a couple days now, and can't find another site to do what I need. As much as the US website had bugs to our dismay, I greatly prefer the flight selection interface over AA's.
Working for me today!
Old Jun 18, 2015, 4:36 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
US vs AA website

All of my upcoming trips (6 of them) are correct on the US site but are wrong on the AA site. On the AA site, they are all off by about a month. Anyone else have this as well?
Old Jun 18, 2015, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by apeortdz
All of my upcoming trips (6 of them) are correct on the US site but are wrong on the AA site. On the AA site, they are all off by about a month. Anyone else have this as well?

Yes, I show the same thing. It is currently being discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...g-bizarre.html
Old Jun 18, 2015, 6:05 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by CNMAZ
Yes, I show the same thing. It is currently being discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...g-bizarre.html
Thank you for the link.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:00 pm

Can anyone search flights on USAirways.com?

Getting an error every time. Tried to call helpdesk, but disconnects.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:11 pm

Yes

Yes. I get the "We're sorry".
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:14 pm

Still seeing this issue as well. No searches will work.

I was able to book a flight for a colleague on AA, but it's taking a long time to ticket. Is US's ticketing system down? No word on AA's twitter that I can find. (US's twitter account has been closed.)
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:18 pm

Fixed now.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:28 pm

Yes. Just booked another ticket.

That was frustrating -- would have been nice if they let people know. One clue: I think the "Log in" link in the upper right-hand corner was hidden when the system was down.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 3:26 pm

I also noticed that they finally fixed their wonky fares for a 10:30pm flight from LAS-PHL, although it looks like the early flights got the wonky prices now. it went from being like $754 to $211...much more reasonable. I'm going to give it another week or two before booking to see if it comes down a little bit more.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 10:52 am

Programs: AA EXP
Everytime I try to submit a refund request the page either says my captcha is incorrect (it's not) or it goes to a "system error" page.
Old Jul 11, 2015, 8:02 am

Programs: AADVANTAGE, Iberia Plus, BA Exec Blue, Hertz #1Gold, HHonors Gold, AS, Paradores Amigos
Can't change seats

I have a transatlantic booking made on aa.com with AA flights, returning on an AA codeshare, US metal.

This was ticketed about 2 hours ago.

Seats have on the US flight have been pre-allocated, which I wish to change. I go in and select the wanted seats, seems OK, no error, press confirm, no error message but the seats have not changed. Any ideas as to what I can do, please?
Old Jul 12, 2015, 1:34 am

Programs: AADVANTAGE, Iberia Plus, BA Exec Blue, Hertz #1Gold, HHonors Gold, AS, Paradores Amigos
Solved via Twitter

Originally Posted by johnash
I have a transatlantic booking made on aa.com with AA flights, returning on an AA codeshare, US metal.

This was ticketed about 2 hours ago.

Seats have on the US flight have been pre-allocated, which I wish to change. I go in and select the wanted seats, seems OK, no error, press confirm, no error message but the seats have not changed. Any ideas as to what I can do, please?
I tweeted American Airlines and they changed the seats for me. Swift response!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.