Wiki Posts
Search

meeting facilities at LAS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2008, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (One World Emerald), Hilton Gld, Marriot Slvr
meeting facilities at LAS

US Air's website says there are no meeting facilities in the Club at Las Vegas. True?
Any other meeting venues within or connected to the airport that anyone can recommend? (3~4 people for 3 hours). Hoping I don't have to go out of the airport or have to end up renting a car/cab....

Thanks,
Old Mar 17, 2008, 9:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by PHL_roadwarrior
US Air's website says there are no meeting facilities in the Club at Las Vegas. True?
Any other meeting venues within or connected to the airport that anyone can recommend? (3~4 people for 3 hours). Hoping I don't have to go out of the airport or have to end up renting a car/cab....

Thanks,

What exactly do you mean? Are you referring to US's clubs?
Old Mar 18, 2008, 1:30 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
There is a small board room in the club. Additionally, IIRC, LAS has facilities for rent. See McCarran.com and snoop for that 411.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.