?Preferred Miles with Signature Visa Card

Old Feb 21, 2008, 7:33 am
ctb
Original Poster

?Preferred Miles with Signature Visa Card

There are numerous posts regarding the 10,000 preferred miles when one charges $25,000. on the US Airways Signature Visa Card. I am considering signin up, but I can find absolutely NO reference to this feature on the Bank of America site to apply for the card. Does anyone have information on where one can find reference to this benefit? Is it still in effect? How do I make sure that it will apply to a new card. I would just like to see this in writing somewhere other than on the message boards. Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 21, 2008, 8:20 am

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Here you go - straight from US Air's website.

http://www.usairways.com/awa/content...s/default.aspx
Old Feb 21, 2008, 12:10 pm
ctb
Original Poster

I checked the link and I do not see any reference to the 10,000 preferred miles. Am I missing something?
Old Feb 21, 2008, 1:11 pm

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
Originally Posted by ctb
I checked the link and I do not see any reference to the 10,000 preferred miles. Am I missing something?

Select Terms and conditions and then under DETAILS OF RATE, FEE, AND OTHER COST INFORMATION scroll down to number 7.

Code:
7. When Visa Signature or Platinum Plus cardholders make $25,000 in 
net purchases, or more, each calendar year, 10,000 of those Dividend Miles 
earned will be counted as Preferred Miles. Preferred Miles will be converted 
6 to 8 weeks after the purchase requirement has been met.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.