Search

US E-TUV Voucher Tips?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2015, 8:35 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Enigma368
Hi Guys,

A couple of follow up questions:

1) Are E-TUVS definitely still 100% non transferable (i.e. I know the rule is no but is any sweet talking of agents possible?)

2) Codeshares are OK? If I find a BA flight in Europe that has a US flight code, that is OK?

3) Are flights booked with e-tuv fully eligible for mileage and status earning?

Thanks,
Rob
Just from my experience about a month ago with one agent.

1) Not transferable. I tried to use my girlfriend's and was told no. Sweet talking didn't work.

2) Tried to use mine on an AA codeshare. I was told it had to be on US metal. I had an alternative flight in mind, so I didn't push it.

3) Yes to both
Old Jan 4, 2015, 9:37 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, BA Silver
2) Tried to use mine on an AA codeshare. I was told it had to be on US metal. I had an alternative flight in mind, so I didn't push it.
Thanks for the reply. That is a pain. I live in Europe and so using it on US metal is not an option for me. Not sure if I will be back in US before my $150 voucher expires.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.