Wiki Posts
Search

CDG questions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2007, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Chairman
CDG questions

Returning to the US from CDG next week and was wondering if there is a club lounge we can use. I looked on the US website, but it doesn't list anything for Paris. (I am a club member)

One other question, is the one carry-on still going into effect on April 17 from CDG to the US. The US website has been showing only one carry-on for quite awhile, is this accurate?

And finally, will 3 hours be sufficient time before our flight?

TIA
Lydia
Old Apr 7, 2007, 10:47 pm

Programs: US CP
I can confirm the one bag rule is still in effect.
Old Apr 8, 2007, 6:05 am

Programs: MR Plat
If you are traveling in Envoy class, you will be given a pass to a departure lounge. It should be either Salon Icare or Salon Bleriot. Both are small, but have snacks, beverages and things to read. You still have to go through security after this stop prior to the gate however, so plan your time accordingly.
Three hours should provide you enough time to check in. That is about the time the agents start to set up the check in area.
Old Apr 8, 2007, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Chairman
Thanks Sally4th. I guess I was hoping the rule wasn't in efftect.

Thanks waterdog. I am flying Envoy.

Lydia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.