Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Apologies

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2007, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Apologies

A few weeks ago my sister was hospitalized with chest pains. This was happening during the Shares switchover and I have to say my post took a turn for the south. I was snippy and angry as I saw the craziness in the post as compared to the thought of losing my sister. Regardless, please accept my apologies for any inappropriate remarks. My sister is well, has no heart problems and hopefully will be around for a long time.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 7:13 pm

Location: various cities in the USofA: NYC, BWI, IAH, ORD, CVG, NYC
Programs: Former UA 1K, National Exec. Elite
No problemo; it's good to have people like you here, though in light of this thread I don't know what kind of person you are.

Good to hear your sister is doing well. ^
Old Apr 3, 2007, 7:22 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
See that you got and award from the A&B certs. so we know this person likes to try to keep us happy!
Old Apr 3, 2007, 9:35 pm

Hey,
Glad to hear that your sister is doing well. Everyone's stress level has been pegged recently, and throw in a personal family issue and it probably does just about put you over the edge. This last month has been very trying for all of us, to say the least. I've had to bite my tongue so many times I think I've almost severed it.
I just try to remember that they aren't upset with me personally, we're just a convenient person to vent their frustrations to at that particular moment. Just keep smiling and try to be patient, hopefully this too shall pass.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 10:42 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Glad to hear your sister is well.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 11:48 pm

Gooosafrabas!

I'm glad to hear that your sister has taken a turn for the better!

DiG
Old Apr 4, 2007, 6:47 am

Programs: US CP
I'm glad to hear your sister is OK, long may she remain that way! Any crankiness while you were concerned about her is so understandable. You are a real asset on FT, thank you for being here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.