Wiki Posts
Search

US Board of Directors?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2007, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US,UA,AA,DL,hhonors
US Board of Directors?

Please excuse my ignorance in asking this question, but does anyone know who is on the US Board of Directors? I would assume that Dougie is Chairman of the Board, as well as CEO....are the other folks on the Board his hand picked lap dogs?
If the answer is yes to this question, I now see why this awful management has been tolerated. If the answer is no....why have they remained silent?

Thanks.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by phillygold
Please excuse my ignorance in asking this question, but does anyone know who is on the US Board of Directors? I would assume that Dougie is Chairman of the Board, as well as CEO....are the other folks on the Board his hand picked lap dogs?
If the answer is yes to this question, I now see why this awful management has been tolerated. If the answer is no....why have they remained silent?

Thanks.
As long as the stock price stays up and the bottom line stays positive, I don't see any reason why the BOD would choose otherwise. Their obligations are to the share holders, not the customers or employees.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 5:53 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
http://www.usairways.com/awa/content...overnance.aspx
Old Mar 21, 2007, 8:54 pm

At least Lakefield is still Vice-Chair and he allows this crap to happen...what gives
Old Mar 21, 2007, 9:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by usa18dca
At least Lakefield is still Vice-Chair and he allows this crap to happen...what gives
Some would say that Lakefield has a nice title, with little power or duties...a sinecure
Old Mar 21, 2007, 9:18 pm

Programs: None
And I suspect that he's perfectly happy with that arrangement.

Jim
Old Mar 22, 2007, 9:41 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by BoeingBoy
And I suspect that he's perfectly happy with that arrangement.

Jim
I've got coffee all over my shirt now. Thanks alot, Jim.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.