Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CLT Club

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2007, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
CLT Club

Any flyers stop off in the Charlotte club since the airport went smoke free? Is the club in concourse C smokefree yet?
Old Mar 20, 2007, 6:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
From the CLT website...

Charlotte Douglas International Airport is now a smoke-free facility. Passengers and visitors to the airport are no longer allowed to smoke in spaces that are open to the public, which includes all restaurants and bars.

This smoke-free policy does not impact airline clubs, which are considered non-public areas. ...
Old Mar 20, 2007, 7:19 pm

Programs: US-CP 11+yrs now just Silver as a Million Mile FlyerHH-Diamond, PC-Plat, Choice-Gold, Marriott- Plat
Too bad that the club was not also smoke free. At least they keep it in a separate section.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 7:36 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, SPG.
I've never smelled any smoke in the C club, does the smell bother you or are you a smoker?
Old Mar 20, 2007, 7:39 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA Plat, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, National Emerald Exec
Wow...I guess I've been outta the loop. The crews aren't going to like this, and the Nascar fans will probably be ready to riot in their bar.

I sure burnt my share in the Budweiser Bar in concourse D, as well as the Fox Bar in E before it went cold-turkey in 11/2005. But now that I quit, one of the most nauseating smells was that mix of smoke and crappy burnt pizza that came from the Bud Bar in D. Uggh...always wondered how they got away with that.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 7:45 pm

Programs: DL (Medallion), AA, WN, Scareways, HH, MR, SPG
Originally Posted by fishintheobx
Wow...I guess I've been outta the loop. The crews aren't going to like this, and the Nascar fans will probably be ready to riot in their bar.

I sure burnt my share in the Budweiser Bar in concourse D, as well as the Fox Bar in E before it went cold-turkey in 11/2005. But now that I quit, one of the most nauseating smells was that mix of smoke and crappy burnt pizza that came from the Bud Bar in D. Uggh...always wondered how they got away with that.
Wow I didn't know CLT went smoke free too....PIT did as well, which is one of the reasons I decided to quit 3 months ago. I guess my timing was good.....
Old Mar 20, 2007, 7:51 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA Plat, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, National Emerald Exec
Yeah...I know what you mean. For a while there I was seeing the E terminal 2-4 times a week when the Fox bar stopped the smokers...was kinda what led me to quit also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.