Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Web site still not working consistently

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2007, 4:36 am

Programs: US Silver
Originally Posted by BoeingBoy
In case it was a glitch, I checked again - still showing the same. Then I got the idea of checking flights from cities that would be a reasonably short flight from LGW. Frankly, I don't try to keep up with all the seasonal service, but of MAN/GLA/DUB/CDG/MUC/FCO - PHL, the employee site only showed one operating on April 2. That was FCO-PHL and it showed oversold in coach with a few seats open in Envoy. All the rest just resulted in a message saying that service between the two cities wasn't available on the date/time requested.

Jim
There's obviously something strange going on: there's definitely a MAN-PHL flight on April 2, although like LGW it's showing fully booked except for envoy. I'm sure that the school vacation is making a big difference, although I do wonder why other airlines are showing availability: is usairways so much cheaper?

Last edited by Jenniferpa; Mar 28, 2007 at 4:46 am
Old Mar 28, 2007, 6:41 am

Programs: Delta Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by FrequentHopper
The web site is very consistent on a Mac -- it *never* works.
Hey now I would much rather not have to have to deal with vista issues and have a mac than not be able to use the US site.

But I have issues with it using Firefox. Sometimes the text is the right size and sometimes not. When it decides to go huge on me I cant see the search button and other stuff in frames on the site. It is the only site that does it so I know it is them.

I am anti IE7 so I manage though.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 7:10 am

Programs: US CP
Originally Posted by Jenniferpa
There's obviously something strange going on: there's definitely a MAN-PHL flight on April 2, although like LGW it's showing fully booked except for envoy. I'm sure that the school vacation is making a big difference, although I do wonder why other airlines are showing availability: is usairways so much cheaper?
The first weekend in April's LGW-PHL flights were all heavily booked in coach when I first started looking way back end of January, so if it's a glitch it goes way back.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 7:26 am

Programs: US Silver
Of course, I understand from my friends back in England that they are coming down hard on parents removing children from school at times other than scheduled holidays. My comment was really directed to Boeingboy re the employee web-site: obviously there are flights coming from at least some of those locations even when the system says there is no service. It's an unforunate comment on the Usairways website that one's first thought that there is a problem with the site, rather than that the planes are fully booked!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.