Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gold and PP desks are pathetic

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2007, 6:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: US Chairmans, Air Tran Elite, NWA Silver, HH Diamond, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by KevAZ
I don't mind people giving examples of poor service when they are truly that. Feedback that is negative is fine and I believe that if enough people experience it and report it, US (or any other company) will address it.

I roll my eyes at people that allow themselves to be treated like dirt. By going OK with rotten treatment, they foster a feeling with the company that they can get away with it.

There's a careful balance here, whining all the time about minor issues doesn't help anything. However taking a path of "hey whatever..." definitely hurts everyone.

US does have a call center quality problem and it's clear to me that they don't have anyone in control that understands call centers. Yes there are wonderful folks at all of the centers and I've sent A&B certs, STARs awards and always thank them when I receive that help. But man oh man are there some really rotten attitudes that need to be immediately cleansed from their system.
I sure hope you werent referring to me in your first two paragraphs. If you were, you are most certainly wrong.

With regards to your comments about the US call centers, I will give you that they are a mixed bag. I have great experiences almost 100% with the "West" call centers, and some mixed experiences (but by no means horrible experiences) with the "East" call centers. I think in general all airlines and a lot of companies for that matter need to revamp their call center operations. Has anybody every tried dealing with the India Call Center for United?? I've simply had enough of calls being shipped overseas, annoying automated systems, etc.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, United Premier, Continental Silver Elite
Originally Posted by mrhotelman
Oh just great, the newbie on this board has already resorted to insults, acting like the expert, etc. Fly as much as I do and as well as some of the other people on this board, and then you can act the expert. But in any case, keep the insults, personal comments out if it.

Fly as much as you do? Newbie? Ummm ok I guess the 90k plus miles I've put in the air every year for the last 7 or so years makes me a newbie FF'er. B0y you really got me there. I was not making insults to you. I posted my feelings of bad service and you were the one who started in on me with a "shut up and leave" attitude. As an open forum this BB allows us to post our feelings and experiences. Who gives you the right to determine what we say and if our attitude to our experience is positive or negative?

I'm done arguing with you. I could care less what you think, I was simply stating my experience with the PP line. Do you attempt to police all the other members here who dont rave and cheer for US when they screw up?
Old Mar 19, 2007, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

The saga continues. Spoke to the PP line and they were worthless. One agent says one thing the other says something diffrent. They all seem to have this annoyed tone in their voices like its so inconvenient that you are calling. I Asked for a supervisor and was put on hold for 30 minutes and someone else came on the line and was just as worthless. I asked if they were a supervisor and they hemmed and hawed and finally said no they were not. I demanded a supervisor and was told that they were not available. I asked for more info then that and they kept repeating that a supervisor was not available. The idiots in the Ft Lauderdale/Miami office are liars and need to be fired. Period. Anyone have a good phone number of HQ. They need to know about the idiots and liars in the Miami office who are sitting on the PP and Gold lines. I have had enough of this crap. I’d rather talk to India then the highschool drop outs they seem to staff the Gold and PP desks with these days.

At this point I think that I am going to see about status match to another airline. Good job US. You may have just lost my 35-40k a year in business.

Last edited by deyulia; Mar 19, 2007 at 5:10 pm
Old Mar 19, 2007, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by tdeyulia
The saga continues. Spoke to the PP line and they were worthless. One agent says one thing the other says something diffrent. They all seem to have this annoyed tone in their voices like its so inconvenient that you are calling. I Asked for a supervisor and was put on hold for 30 minutes and someone else came on the line and was just as worthless. I asked if they were a supervisor and they hemmed and hawed and finally said no they were not. I demanded a supervisor and was told that they were not available. I asked for more info then that and they kept repeating that a supervisor was not available. The idiots in the Ft Lauderdale/Miami office are liars and need to be fired. Period. Anyone have a good phone number of HQ. They need to know about the idiots and liars in the Miami office who are sitting on the PP and Gold lines. I have had enough of this crap. I’d rather talk to India then the highschool drop outs they seem to staff the Gold and PP desks with these days.

At this point I think that I am going to see about status match to another airline. Good job US. You may have just lost my 35-40k a year in business.
35-40k in miles or $$$?
Old Mar 19, 2007, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by usa18dca
35-40k in miles or $$$?
$$$$$
Old Mar 19, 2007, 6:51 pm

$$$$$
That seems inconsistent to me...You would be a Chairmans if you spent that amount of moolah

Just my 2 cents

Ryan
Old Mar 19, 2007, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

That seems inconsistent to me...You would be a Chairmans if you spent that amount of moolah

Just my 2 cents

Ryan
This year I will be a CP. My company pays for all my travel and it changes a ton so I buy fully refundable last minute tickets.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 8:46 pm

This year I will be a CP. My company pays for all my travel and it changes a ton so I buy fully refundable last minute tickets.
Now...that makes sense
Old Mar 19, 2007, 8:53 pm

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
I was once a $22k silver. In the day of the $900 PIT-CLT (or worse, PIT-PHL) roundtrip, this was perfectly possible.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by ClueByFour
I was once a $22k silver. In the day of the $900 PIT-CLT (or worse, PIT-PHL) roundtrip, this was perfectly possible.
Oucheroos
Old Mar 19, 2007, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Yeah i like the routes that US flys and the times work for me its just the PP desk lately has been staffed with absolute idiots.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.