Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problems with FTD miles posting

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2007, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, Six Continents Platinum, Marriott Silver, and Hyatt Platinum
Problems with FTD miles posting

Like others here, I have been round and round with FTD on 6k preferred milles posting on a purchase done in 10/06. I have called FTD four different times on this and spoke with one of their Supervisors. Each time I am told they are doing a manula post and the miles should be coming.

I also appealed to US Air though the online chat and [email protected]. I have been Chairman's for several years, but needed these miles to make Platinum.

The responses were based around buying status. I called DMSC today and they said I could fax in my receipt from FTD and they would investigate, but it could take up to six weeks. Their tone was not very optmistic. I am not a huge spender on fares, but estimate to spend about 25K a year with US Air on tickets, most of these are short East Coast hops out of CLT. In the past I had good success with Carole Blazer in NC helping me on mix ups with status / miles. I assume she is no longer with the merded company or in a different role.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can get this resolved fast since I am currently Gold until I get the miles to make me Platnum, After hearing of all the Golds online here, I am wanting all the help on my upgrades going to the West Coast soon I considered trying to e-mail consumer affairs- any ideas? If consumer affairs is the best bet is this the correct e-mail address? [email protected] Anyone "live" at DMSC that has been helpful? Thanks for all your help.^
Old Mar 5, 2007, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by travelncguy
Like others here, I have been round and round with FTD on 6k preferred milles posting on a purchase done in 10/06. I have called FTD four different times on this and spoke with one of their Supervisors. Each time I am told they are doing a manula post and the miles should be coming.

I also appealed to US Air though the online chat and [email protected]. I have been Chairman's for several years, but needed these miles to make Platinum.

The responses were based around buying status. I called DMSC today and they said I could fax in my receipt from FTD and they would investigate, but it could take up to six weeks. Their tone was not very optmistic. I am not a huge spender on fares, but estimate to spend about 25K a year with US Air on tickets, most of these are short East Coast hops out of CLT. In the past I had good success with Carole Blazer in NC helping me on mix ups with status / miles. I assume she is no longer with the merded company or in a different role.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can get this resolved fast since I am currently Gold until I get the miles to make me Platnum, After hearing of all the Golds online here, I am wanting all the help on my upgrades going to the West Coast soon I considered trying to e-mail consumer affairs- any ideas? If consumer affairs is the best bet is this the correct e-mail address? [email protected] Anyone "live" at DMSC that has been helpful? Thanks for all your help.^
I have tried everything known to man and my 7300 miles still have not posted. I've spoken to at least 5 FTD supervisors, maybe more, and they all tell me that it has been sent in. I've spoken to about the same amount of US supervisors in DM and in customer services and still no dice. My miles were credited to the wrong FF account. Even though US can see that (I even gave them the account # they were posted into according to FTD) they still won't change it. Each company says it's up to the other. I have also Faxed and mailed all my information including FTD confirmation to DM in Miami..................nada.
Old Mar 6, 2007, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, Six Continents Platinum, Marriott Silver, and Hyatt Platinum
Thanks for your reply, I wish you luck as well. This has been a nightmare!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.