Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Booking Bonus posting?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2006, 2:01 pm
Original Poster

Location: Stuck Between the Moon and CLD or SAN, Your local Taco Bell
Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT, DL PM, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Online Booking Bonus posting?

I'm sure there are more than a few threads on this, but search doesn't seem to be working so here's a fresh rehash of a popular old subject.

How do online booking bonuses post on the website? I've been booking my recent RDU turns via the site, yet no online booking bonus posts with the flights themselves. The CP bonus posts simultaneously, though.

Is this now something that's run once a month or does this part of the website not work either?
Old Sep 6, 2006, 2:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: US CP
For about the last 3 months I have never received the 500 mile on-line booking bonus automatically (9 roundtrips on US). I always need to use the "request missing miles" section of the website. Then, usually within 2 days, they show up after I send in my electronic request. Like you, my CP 100% bonus always shows up when the actual flight miles show up, though.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Location: Stuck Between the Moon and CLD or SAN, Your local Taco Bell
Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT, DL PM, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Of course, it would also help to note that the bonus is only good on roundtrips. My flights have been one ways with the exception of Labor Day weekend (and the return hasn't posted yet). D'oh!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.