Search

How to see itemization of DM accrual?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2011, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: US DM Preferred nothing
How to see itemization of DM accrual?

Greetings!

Is there a way to look on US's site to see where my DM's are coming from? I expect miles to be credited from car rentals, *A partner flights, etc., and I want to audit my account to be sure nothing is missed. Is there a way to do this?
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:12 am

Programs: US-CP, UA, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Avis,
Have you looked at your account? if you click on Your Miles (or maybe it says My Miles) it gives you the total for the month broken down line by line. One line for each activity. If you actually look at your account you'll see this section also has filters where you can change the date range to display and the type of activity (preferred-qualifying, air travel, various partners, etc).
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:13 am

Programs: AA Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by windsmith
Greetings!

Is there a way to look on US's site to see where my DM's are coming from? I expect miles to be credited from car rentals, *A partner flights, etc., and I want to audit my account to be sure nothing is missed. Is there a way to do this?
In your account click on "your miles" link.

P.S Patti was faster (as usual )
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:16 am

Programs: US CP
Yes. Log in to your account. Under "Quick links," click on "Your miles." There you can filter by date and type.

Today, since it's the first day of the month, there may not be anything showing. Just select the date range and the type of activity you want to see and click on "Filter changes."
Old Jul 1, 2011, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US DM Preferred nothing
Thanks for the replies

It worked. Just need to be aware that their dates default to 2012, so if you just pick dates from the calendar popup, there won't be any activity

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.