Old Sep 1, 2015, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
usairways.com referring to aa.com maintenance issue

by Gary Leff on August 31, 2015

Update: Per American the redirect from the US Airways website over to AA.com is temporary while IT performs maintenance on the US Airways website. http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2015/08/31/dont-make-this-one-mistake-now-that-us-airways-website-no-longer-books-flights/
Note: US Airways flights can not be booked beyond October 16, 2015. The following Fay the US brand and ticket coding will be retired.

We'll likely merge this into the existing "bugs and problems " thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation/959722-us-airways-website-post-bugs-problems-here.html
Print Wikipost

No More Booking on usairways.com? [temporary IT issue]

Old Sep 1, 2015, 11:28 am

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
I tried to book a US flight for next week last night (while on GoGo) and the website re-directed me to aa.com. I put it on hold via aa.com and when I landed, same thing. Called the EXP desk and they were able to convert the same res/PNR to a US prime flight and I bought it.

So, it's a 001 ticket stock but US prime and I am in the upgrade list.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 6:49 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Booking via usairways.com appears to be functional now.

Rest easy boys and girls.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:54 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
I found Google flights is also able to deep link to aa or us airways sites which might help folks.

Rasheed

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.