Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage Delivery at CLT from Concourse "E"

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2015, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, DL UA
Baggage Delivery at CLT from Concourse "E"

In the past couple of weeks, I have had several inbound flights to CLT that arrived at Concourse "E". Each time it has taken a long time to receive my checked baggage. Just last week, after waiting 40 minutes, I went to the US Airways baggage office to see where my luggage might be. At this point, I had waited for my luggage longer than the flight to CLT. The agent told me to expect a wait time of 45 minutes to one hour for baggage coming from Concourse "E". She suggested I contact upper management as they are not properly staffed. For this particular flight, it was right at one hour before I received my luggage.

I guess this is why AA/US isn't offering 2,500 miles if your bags aren't delivered in 20 minutes or less! Needless to say, I will be gate checking my bags in the future for flights arriving at "E".
Old Jun 1, 2015, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by CLTRob
In the past couple of weeks, I have had several inbound flights to CLT that arrived at Concourse "E". Each time it has taken a long time to receive my checked baggage. Just last week, after waiting 40 minutes, I went to the US Airways baggage office to see where my luggage might be. At this point, I had waited for my luggage longer than the flight to CLT. The agent told me to expect a wait time of 45 minutes to one hour for baggage coming from Concourse "E". She suggested I contact upper management as they are not properly staffed. For this particular flight, it was right at one hour before I received my luggage.

I guess this is why AA/US isn't offering 2,500 miles if your bags aren't delivered in 20 minutes or less! Needless to say, I will be gate checking my bags in the future for flights arriving at "E".
One of the main reasons bags aren't getting out as fast as they used to, is because CLT is installing a new inline baggage system (which has been under construction for the past 18 months) that should be finished within the next 3 months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.