US vs AA Different Award Availability

Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation US vs AA Different Award Availability

I'm looking on the AA site for award availability and see an IB flight, I looked on the BA site and see the exact same flight has availability with both AA an BA. When I called to try and get this IB flight, US says they can not see the same AA flights due to restrictions to contract? I'm booked on a BA flight but I'd prefer a flight operated by IB. It's a BA flight number op'd by IB. Anyone know of a work around, or if this will be fixed once the programs merge this weekend? It's already ticketed and I had this problem before the freeze. Any thoughts?
Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:53 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by PU2005
I'm looking on the AA site for award availability and see an IB flight, I looked on the BA site and see the exact same flight has availability with both AA an BA. When I called to try and get this IB flight, US says they can not see the same AA flights due to restrictions to contract? I'm booked on a BA flight but I'd prefer a flight operated by IB. It's a BA flight number op'd by IB. Anyone know of a work around, or if this will be fixed once the programs merge this weekend? It's already ticketed and I had this problem before the freeze. Any thoughts?
Please no double postings, thex are not allowed on FT! Moderator alerted.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/24575488-post4073.html
Old Mar 27, 2015, 3:45 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
You can not generally book a codeshare as an award. As you've already inquired in the proper thread, we will close this double post.

/Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.