Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

New York LGA / La Guardia Int'l. Airport Terminal C Admirals Club (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 1, 2015, 7:04 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)

New York LGA / La Guardia Int'l. Airport Terminal C Admirals Club
(Previous US Airways Cub)

Link to LGA information on aa.com.

Link to LGA web site

Link to FT thread LGA Shuttle between Concourse D Admirals Club and Concourse C Gate 4

The New York LGA / La Guardia International Airport Terminal C Admirals Club is in Terminal C, the US Airways Terminal. Near Gate C-26.The hours are posted on aa.com. Link. This is a rebranded US Airways Club.

Amenities include:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Food for Purchase
Admirals Club in AA Terminal B, mainline Concourse D, offers airside shuttle bus to / from American Eagle Concourse C to/from near Gate C-4. Near C-4 is a podium staffed by personnel usually wearing reflective clothing. They will ask for a boarding pass, but Club visit is legitimate reason.

There has been some variability with this shuttle service, so check in advance - and please share your experiences.

This thread is for discussion of the Admirals Club (US Airways Club) in terminal C D.

Construction of a second LGA Admirals Club in Concourse C was reportedly under way in 2011, with plans to open sometime in 2012, but as of early-2015 it has not opened and its current status is not known:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...struction.html

Print Wikipost

New York LGA / La Guardia Int'l. Airport Terminal C Admirals Club (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2009, 6:03 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
LGA / La Guardia International Airport Terminal C Admirals Club

LGA / La Guardia International Airport Terminal C Admirals Club
Old Aug 17, 2013, 6:31 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium

stopped by there this morning. nice, clean and modern. more basic and minimalistic. no chandeliers and other decorations like the new designs of the delta, American and united clubs. very similar to the new phx club with a blue, gray motif.

range of seats. bar, high tops, and arm chairs. some with a swing out work table.

nice views of the tarmac, but you don't see the US gates. (very useful to see when your plane is here during the frequent lga delays.)

overall, a great space and nicely designed. could get full during irrops but I would expect it to be much less crowded that the united clubs.

my one dislike is the bathroom setup. individual bathrooms, one male, one female and will liekly involve some long waits.
Old Aug 18, 2013, 2:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, MR Silver, HH Diamond.
At the club right now. Airy and quiet on a Sunday afternoon even at almost 50% occupied. I am a refugee from American, flying US lately to save on flts between LGA & CMH, so I am more used to the free house cocktails and far superior food for purchase at the AC. Service is low key and, while well-meaning, needs polishing.

Will try to post pix later when I figure out how...
Old Aug 20, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: I miss US Airways
US just posted this on FB.

Our brand-new club in New York LaGuardia's Terminal C is now open! With a full bar, complimentary Wi-Fi and business workstations, it’s the perfect place to relax or catch up on work before or between your flights http://bit.ly/135xcep
Old Aug 20, 2013, 10:23 am

Programs: UA Million Miler, Lifetime United Club member
Snazzy.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 4:07 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, CC Gold, SPG Gold, AA Exec Platinum
Perfect timing, flying out of LGA in 2 weeks. Just a few questions as this will be first time at lounge:

- Is the US Airways lounge outside security or inside?
- If my flight is out of terminal B (Southwest), will I be able to enter the lounge at Term C?
- And just to confirm, we get two guest passes with the amex plat correct at US Airways?

Thanks for any insight.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 6:19 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B350 Safari/8536.25)

Originally Posted by Justtony
Perfect timing, flying out of LGA in 2 weeks. Just a few questions as this will be first time at lounge:

- Is the US Airways lounge outside security or inside?
- If my flight is out of terminal B (Southwest), will I be able to enter the lounge at Term C?
- And just to confirm, we get two guest passes with the amex plat correct at US Airways?

Thanks for any insight.
The US lounge is inside security. Sine you are departing from a different concourse which is not connected behind security you will find it difficult to impossible to clear security at te US terminal with a boarding pass for a flight from a different terminal

Not sure about the AMEX guest passes. But the general AMEX plat/centurion card holders can access a US lounge (if they can get to it) and bring in 2 guests - no guest passes needed. And you need not be flying US metal that day.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 6:38 pm

Programs: US CP
Originally Posted by HNL
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B350 Safari/8536.25)

The US lounge is inside security. Sine you are departing from a different concourse which is not connected behind security you will find it difficult to impossible to clear security at te US terminal with a boarding pass for a flight from a different terminal

Not sure about the AMEX guest passes. But the general AMEX plat/centurion card holders can access a US lounge (if they can get to it) and bring in 2 guests - no guest passes needed. And you need not be flying US metal that day.

I've never had an issue getting past security just to use the lounge. I've heard of some people having issues but I've done it 3-4 times over the last few years.

Looking forward to trying it out this Friday night for the first time!
Old Sep 4, 2013, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GotCalcio4
Please do and thank you. I'm quite curious as to what the "new design standard" is. I wonder if it is anything like the RDU club, which actually is quite modern and nice.
My trip was delayed a couple weeks, finally went yesterday. Verdict - a very clean, minimalist aesthetic, but one that I like a lot. New & fresh goes a long way! Couple of pics:

Bar close-up...I was there at 5:30am, so no imbibing for me

Looking outside...IMO, it's a bit too-much see-through, I would have preferred frosted glass from 2' to 6'. During busy times, will be a lot of people walking back and forth looking in.

Here's the food area...loved the AM oatmeal!
Old Sep 4, 2013, 6:57 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Looks a bit like the new RDU Club they opened up last year
Old Sep 4, 2013, 7:00 pm

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
I was there on Saturday morning. Not too crowded, and very, very nice. It was great seeing some familiar friendly faces at the front desk.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 10:20 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Older posts (prior to the US Airways Club swap with Delta and ensuing renovation) have been archived to http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...d-threads.html

/Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.