Wiki Posts
Search

Trouble merging US & AA Accounts

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2015, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, QF, VS, AA, US, HH, SPG
Trouble merging US & AA Accounts

Like others I received the e-mail requesting that if I had an AA account I should enter the number so my US account could be merged with my AA account in Q2. So I tried and tried but keep getting the error that the account information does not match even though as far as I can tell it does.

I have yet to call customer service re this matter but I was just wondering if others are having issues and does CS resolve it readily.

Thanks.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by pschafer
Like others I received the e-mail requesting that if I had an AA account I should enter the number so my US account could be merged with my AA account in Q2. So I tried and tried but keep getting the error that the account information does not match even though as far as I can tell it does.

I have yet to call customer service re this matter but I was just wondering if others are having issues and does CS resolve it readily.
There's an existing thread on this. It's been mentioned that all info needs to match.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, QF, VS, AA, US, HH, SPG
Thanks found the thread and the tip I needed to get the accounts to match.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 9:45 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
please continue the conversation in the existing thread in the combined AA/US forum here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ounts-now.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.