Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Complimentary upgrades not offered" on CRJ-900 - Seat map shows F

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2015, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by dingo
call the agent. there apparently are problems on the RJ's...your RDU to CLT leg is the glitch. It is the classic case of keep dialing...it took me about 5 calls to finally get an agent that did more than tell me it didn't clear...duh!
RDU-CLT is a mainline A321 also. I will call in but I'm sure the agent will just be confused.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 6:52 am

Programs: AA EXP, EY Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*, Global Entry
I'm having the same issue. This time with an E75 with republic. 8 days out I got the email saying upgrades not offered, next day I get the same email but then yesterday and today, no email. I'm gonna have to call the CP desk to sort this out.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 10:54 am

Programs: AA EXP
Happened to me AGAIN this week but not CRJ900s this time, now E170 and E175. Cleared up and upgraded via phone to CP desk.

Same Email also indicated "...not offered" on the return on an E175 but (correctly) "...too early..." for the A319 leg.

At least in MY experience, this is an Express problem.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 11:26 am

Programs: US Chairman no more. AA EXP
Mesa CR9 flight PHX-LGB

I had to call in to get upgraded manually. Seat map shows first, award availability in first but no automatic upgrade. First agent didn't know what to do but the second one did.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 12:57 pm

Programs: UA - G (mm), DL - DM, MM, AA - Plat
I had this problem this week. I was told that the issue started with flights in the 5xxx range and has spread to 4xxx. In this case it was flt. 4450 on a Republic E175.

My 5xxx flight cleared fine. For the moment the only solution seems to be to call.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 4:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, Nexus
Same here on two flights tomorrow, both on Republic. In my case I just waited and upgraded at T-24 during check-in as I knew the routes in question are rarely if ever full in F.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:50 am

Programs: AA EXP, EY Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*, Global Entry
I just got cleared at the 4-day mark. The prior emails lacked the regional info in the operated by section, but this morning it appeared. Maybe they fixed it? Probably not, but at least I got the upgrades.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 7:25 am

Programs: US CP, DL GM, HH Dia, MR G
Happened this week on a flight on an A321. At 8 days received email with the 'upgrades not offered' language. Called CP line and was told that with a 'limited PNR' she could not upgrade me. Limited PNR? First time I have heard that. I did book this one through Orbitz (over $300 price difference) but that has never made a difference in the past.

Any idea what makes a PNR 'limited'?
Old Feb 10, 2015, 7:56 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
I'm having an issue for my flight Friday ABQ-PHX. EF shows four open F seats, but my UG hasn't cleared and I didn't receive the 3-day notification email. I called the Gold Line was told there are no seats available for UG, but I could pay or use miles if I wanted an F seat.

I was upgraded on my connecting mainline flight.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 6:20 am

Yeah, this is pretty bad. I'm not getting email notices to check-in in addition to not getting emails about upgrades.

I'm on a 2xxx LGA-BOS on an E190 on Monday. Flight shows 7 open F seats. Called US and was told their having system problems & she couldn't "override the system" to upgrade me. She said it will be available "after midnight". When I said this should have been done on Monday, which is 7 days in advance, she said the "system is still running through the names to determine who gets upgraded."

Glad it's only a short jump from LGA-BOS but this sucks.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 4:59 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
Originally Posted by Michael El
I'm having an issue for my flight Friday ABQ-PHX. EF shows four open F seats, but my UG hasn't cleared and I didn't receive the 3-day notification email. I called the Gold Line was told there are no seats available for UG, but I could pay or use miles if I wanted an F seat.

I was upgraded on my connecting mainline flight.
There were still four seats at T-24 and I was able to snag one. I know we don't have much time left for unlimited complimentary upgrades so I'm glad I could get one while supplies last.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.