Wiki Posts
Search

Airline upgrade

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2014, 6:11 am
Original Poster

Airline upgrade

Hi everyone,
I am sitting here on the runway for 2 hours now in Venice, I am supposed to be traveling from Venice to Philadelphia and then connecting flight to Philadelphia to San Francisco. I am traveling on US airways but have over 1,000,000 miles with American. I am definitely going to miss my connecting flight from Philadelphia to San Francisco and American Airlines for US Airways is doing nothing to accommodate me. Any ideas on how to get the upgrade? Thanks!
Old May 1, 2014, 2:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Have asked a moderator to move your question to US Airways forum.

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; May 1, 2014 at 3:59 pm Reason: fixed grammar to add omitted "asked"
Old May 1, 2014, 3:52 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
Was your ticket purchased through American or US? Are you trying to get an upgrade on yor connecting flight because of the delay? Please post carriers and flight numbers.
Old May 1, 2014, 8:23 pm

Programs: None
Given the number of AA miles and no mention of US miles/status, I'm gonna assume no US status. Reciprocal upgrades aren't available yet and no word on when they will be. Until they are available you can be grand pubah on AA and not get upgraded on US, or vice versa. Your choice is to buy FC or pay for GoFirst if it's available when you check in.

Jim
Old May 2, 2014, 5:24 am

Programs: US-CP, UA, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Avis,
It's not clear if this I post is about how to get an upgrade or what to do if a connection is missed. OP can you clarify what you're trying to accomplish?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.