Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Anyone has a dummy 100% bonus US account that I can borrow to gift myself some miles?

Anyone has a dummy 100% bonus US account that I can borrow to gift myself some miles?

Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, working on OZ Diamond, previously AA EXP, UA 1K, AS MVP75

I didnt catch last year's promotion, anyone kind enough and has a dummy account lying around who's willing to share log in info with me so I can gift myself some miles with the 100% bonus buy miles promotion? Trying to buy parents some Envoy tickets to North Asia... Thanks a bunch!
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, working on OZ Diamond, previously AA EXP, UA 1K, AS MVP75
Ps. I'm more than happy to send a gift if you are in the USA, or buy you some extra miles, or give you some of my aeroplan miles. XD
Old Feb 2, 2013, 2:09 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA , SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, United, Aeroplan, Hyatt Plat
i think the promo was over 2 days ago? correct me if i'm wrong
Old Feb 2, 2013, 2:10 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA , SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, United, Aeroplan, Hyatt Plat
i have an extra account you can use.... but is the promo still on?
Old Feb 2, 2013, 6:47 am

Programs: hilton gold,hyatt
new one expires on 2/28
Old Feb 2, 2013, 8:10 am
Suspended

It would be nicer to offer something when asking for something.
Old Feb 2, 2013, 8:15 am

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold
Originally Posted by Flubber2012
It would be nicer to offer something when asking for something.
If you read the second post, he did offer something in return.
Old Feb 2, 2013, 8:20 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by skitch23
If you read the second post, he did offer something in return.
And the place for barter/exchange on Flyertalk is Coupon Connection. I'd send this thread there, however the OP doesn't have enough posts to follow.
Therefore I'm closing this thread.

aztimm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.