So can I still credit to US on *A flight after Jan 7, 2014?

Old Dec 10, 2013, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA UA DL AS CXDM JL NH Hilton Hyatt Marriott SPG IHG
So can I still credit to US on *A flight after Jan 7, 2014?

Hi,

Anyone knows if we can still credit the mileage to US when flying *A carriers after Jan 7, 2014 and before Mar 31?
Thanks!
Old Dec 10, 2013, 6:51 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
As this question is specific to the pre-merger US Airways Dividend Miles programme (the merged FFP will not be in place by 31 March 2014), I have relocated this thread to the US Airways forum for discussion there.

~Moderator
Old Dec 10, 2013, 7:18 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by AmexCent
...Anyone knows if we can still credit the mileage to US when flying *A carriers after Jan 7, 2014 and before Mar 31?
Yes (emphasis mine)

... On March 31, 2014, we plan to join the oneworld® alliance. In the meantime, we’ll remain a member of Star Alliance, and you’ll continue to receive all your benefits when traveling with Star Alliance partner airlines.
Old Dec 10, 2013, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA UA DL AS CXDM JL NH Hilton Hyatt Marriott SPG IHG
Originally Posted by kudzu
Yes (emphasis mine)

Much appreciated!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.