Search

Online Check-In Problems?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat
Online Check-In Problems?

Hello!

Anyone else experiencing issues with the online check-in?
Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:43 am
Suspended

Programs: Choice Gold, Hilton Diamond, US CP
Just checked in for a flight tomorrow and didnt have any issues. What issue are you having?
Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat
Seems to have cleared up just now.

Starting last night, I had not been able to check-in. After submitting the flight details, it would just go through the "processing" stage and sit there or go to a different basic text-based web page. Very odd.

Seems fixed now.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:54 am

Programs: Several dozen
On hold forever this morning (still on hold going for the half hour mark) at 1-800-428-4322. What the heck, did US Airways outsource over the weekend to Southwest Airlines?

Did a little experiment ala the Citi AA card two browser trick and made a second call with my cell (first was on a land line). Amazing, US Airways recognized my cell number and I had a live body in seconds, even as the land line call was rotting away. Kind proves US Airways actually outsourced to Delta as we all know they are the experts in gaming their customers based on their numbers.

Last edited by AlohaDaveKennedy; Aug 6, 2012 at 8:55 am
Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat, AMEX Plat, Hertz PC, Travels too Much Platinum
Not sure why this is in this thread, but there were substantial strorms in the Northeast last night that affected tons of flights. Volumes for rebooking are likely way up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.