Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DineFresh (Int'l Premium Meals)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2014, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by FlightNurse
So did you tell the FA that you were suppose to be in ROW X now I'm in ROW Y?
Yes, I told both the first FA during dinner service and the second one I tracked down in the back of the plane. She said "sorry but we had no paperwork on this", which I find hard to believe since she did approach the woman in my original row. And it was the gate agent who switched me btw ..I watched her write down my name and new seat assignment before she gave me a new boarding pass. I just think the FAs were busy and missed it.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 7:40 am

OK, so Dinefresh contacted me after the mess up on the way to Europe to make things right on the return. They refunded my $$ for the original meal and offered me a freebie which I had yesterday on my flight from CDG to CLT.
I had the vegetarian meal which consisted of hummus, bread, 2 salads, some cheeses and crackers and a cannoli for dessert. They also offered a small bottle of either Cabernet or Merlot with the meal. This time the FA announced my name at the beginning of the meal service and asked that I hit my call button. Then they delivered the meal to my seat.

I thought the food was pretty good, better than what is served in coach as a meal. I might even order one again depending on the length of the flight, etc. I was on a completely full, not one empty seat flight and I think I was the only one who had one of these meals so that makes me wonder about the success of the program.

Last edited by Binagirl; Apr 15, 2014 at 5:54 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.