Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20%/30% Bonus Miles on ALL hotel Stays / Point Transfers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2010, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by Evan!
Earning Bonus Miles
Bonus miles are in addition to miles awarded by Dividend Miles hotel partners. Registered Dividend Miles members earn a 20% bonus on all Dividend Miles earned per stay or by transferring hotel points in to miles. Registered Dividend Miles Preferred members earn a 30% bonus on all Dividend Miles earned per stay or by transferring hotel points in to miles. Dividend Miles must be earned with participating hotel partners for qualifying stays and transfers. For transfers, only hotel points that are converted in to Dividend Miles will be accepted for the bonus. Hotel bonus miles do not count towards Preferred status. Bonus miles will post weekly beginning on 2/11/2010 and continue posting weekly until 5/27/2010. You will earn the bonus percentage based on your Preferred status at the time of the weekly bonus posting.
Can someone shed light as to when the bonus posts 'weekly'? It would be good to have some expectation before calling DMSC. For reference, I transferred 25k from SPG to DM on 3/31, and the 25k posted on 4/5 with no bonus.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.