Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Ask The Flight Attendant Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2015, 7:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by GalleyWench
... More than anything I thank all of you for your patronage and continued support of US over the years through a lot of thick and a lot of thin! ...
With wonderful frontline employees like you (gleaned from your FT posts), it was easy for this US FF to stay loyal over the years (1985 was my FF join date with Piedmont). Thank you, GalleyWench ^. You will be missed on FT.

I'm more a reader than poster these days since I'm a newbie to AA. I chime in occasionally; maybe after a break you might do so too...

Safe travels.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
It was also great to hear from the "other side of the fence". Sorry to see you go, but best wishes in your future adventures.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 9:22 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by apeortdz
Sorry to see you leave FT. I have very much enjoyed your posts.
What he said!

Thank you for sharing your point of view, knowledge and your calm.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 6:40 pm

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Gold Elite, Lowly kettle across every other loyalty program.
Fond farewell, and thank you!
Old Sep 9, 2015, 10:57 pm

Programs: AA (US) gold, HH gold, Bonvoy gold
Enjoyed reading your posts - good luck.
Old Sep 11, 2015, 5:09 am

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
You will missed here. If only you folks could have the pleasure of knowing her.
Old Sep 11, 2015, 9:47 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by coachrowsey
You will missed here. If only you folks could have the pleasure of knowing her.
+1.

Sorry to see you go, GalleyWench. You have been a mainstay on the US forum since the pre-HP merger days. You, coachrowsey and BoeingBoy kept the Piedmont spirit alive!
Old Sep 11, 2015, 6:02 pm

Programs: US CP, Hilton Diamond, Avis Prefered
Thanks for your posts and sorry to see you go. Enjoy!
Old Sep 11, 2015, 6:14 pm

All the best for the future. Objective information from the other side of the curtain was much appreciated. You, Jim, and Coach gave us a good perspective of what makes US tick, and insight into the how's and whys made me for one, a better prepared customer.

Thanks Again!
Old Sep 12, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
I don't want to take this off topic to much, (mods. pls forgive) but if I can "twist" GalleyWench's arm who would be interested in dinner with GalleyWench ?
Old Sep 12, 2015, 12:02 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by coachrowsey
I don't want to take this off topic to much, (mods. pls forgive) but if I can "twist" GalleyWench's arm who would be interested in dinner with GalleyWench ?
Depending on location and time, I'd be up for that, coach. It'd be great to meet two valuable contributors to this forum. (If she assents, we might have a thread here for a mini-do linked in CommunityBuzz!)
Old Sep 12, 2015, 9:32 pm

My wife & I got into a discussion about Delta FA dress code and uniforms a few flights ago.

I've seen the red 1 piece dresses, the blue slacks, and the blue skirts for the ladies and the white shirt with or without vest or sweater vest for the males.

The ladies seem to have more options. To our female FA's, is there a "favored" outfit amongst the FA's? I have to say that the FA's who wear the blue skirt with knee length heeled boots look very sharp. Not sure they're as easy to switch out to flats during the flight though lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.