Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Envoy Lounge(s) to Stay?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2007, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold; AA AAdvantage Mbr; DL Skymiles Silver Medallion; World of Hyatt Mbr; NK Free Spirit Mbr
Envoy Lounge(s) to Stay?

I did a brief search, but only found mentions of the Envoy Lounge, no posts specifically about it.

Does US plan to keep the Envoy Lounge, in addition to the regular US clubs? Would be a nice touch to keep, but since US keeps stressing how they're now a LCC, it got me wondering.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 12:45 pm

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
If they want to keep any connecting international traffic at all, it would certainly be a wise idea.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 1:02 pm

Programs: US GP (used to be *G, now,what)
For PHL originating traffic, it would be very wise not to tamper with the Envoy Lounge... its the only thing not broken and the highlight of any PHL TA outbound....
Old Nov 20, 2007, 7:07 pm

Programs: UA-1K, AA-S, HH-G, MR-P
Isn't it required for participation in *A?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.