Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Miles Credit with multiple carriers

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Missing Miles Credit with multiple carriers

Hi, Quick question about getting credit for missing miles. (I'm doing this for my sister, who has a US account, but I don't really fly US so I'm not familiar with their practices.)

A couple of months ago (April-May), she took a trip from the US to Asia via Frankfurt. The first leg was operated by UA and the next leg on LH, and vice versa on the return. However, her ticket is a 220xxxxxxxxxx number (an LH ticket).

For partner credit, the US website asks for "operating carrier", "date", "depart", "arrive", and "ticket number". I'm not sure how this works. Do I have to input the request four times, segment by segment? Can I just put the origin and destination and they'll figure out the rest? Should I put "United" as the operating carrier even though it's an LH-issued ticket?

Just not familiar with US's system, thanks in advance for your help.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Just a bump... wondering if anyone has any insight? Or at least a number to call that might get more better/faster results than US's general customer service #?
Old Jul 21, 2012, 7:25 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
- login the DM account

- select "Request missing miles" at "Quick links"

- select "no" at "Do you have a ticket number?"

- fill in all the data, flight per flight (use the data from the bording-passes)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.