Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Earn 15,000 bonus miles with your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard®

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:21 am
Original Poster

I just received this email. Didn't see it posted. Not sure if it is targeted. I just got US Airways Master card last month.

"Earn 15,000 bonus miles with your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard®

Dear koolr,

You can already earn miles for every purchase with your new US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard®. And with this special offer, your card is now more rewarding than ever. Earn 15,000 bonus miles when you spend over $1,250 in new purchases each month in April, May and June.¹

Getting away is easier than you think.
Every purchase gets you closer to getting away. Filling up your gas tank. Dining out. Booking your next vacation. Even monthly expenses, like cell phone and utility bills, will earn miles when you pay with your card. Best of all, for a limited time, all these new purchases can also add up to 15,000 bonus miles!

Start racking up the miles!
Just use your card every time you make a purchase to take advantage of this great offer. Remember, you need to spend over $1,250 in new purchases each month from April through June to qualify. You'll be redeeming your bonus miles for award travel in no time at all!"
Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:32 am

These are usually targeted.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:32 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Moved to US Airways forum where there is a high concentration of Dividend Miles credit card holders.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:41 am

I am in the 2nd of 3 months doing this. An easy way to make some bonus miles if you ask me!
Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:46 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
I want this deal too!!!
Old Mar 22, 2012, 10:01 am

Programs: AA-Gold 0.425MM), AS MVP Gold, National EE, Marriott Titanium (LT-G), UA Silver
Originally Posted by koolr
I just received this email. Didn't see it posted. Not sure if it is targeted. I just got US Airways Master card last month.
I haven't gotten this email [yet], just got my card in Feb. as well. I wonder what the targeting criteria are??
Old Mar 22, 2012, 10:55 am

Just got this email as well. FWIW, I got the card in January, immediately did first spend then put it aside. Last week I started using it again for small purchases. So...yeah.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 12:17 pm

I did this last winter and the 15k took about 2 billing cycles to post, FYI.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 12:29 pm

Programs: SPG plat 75, HH Gold
Originally Posted by PaceLaw2012
I wonder what the targeting criteria are??
I did the Dec-Jan-Feb. This is just a guess . . . but you may get targeted if you're not spending much on the card. I did minimal spend upon approval, then retired the card, then received targeted offer.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA-Gold 0.425MM), AS MVP Gold, National EE, Marriott Titanium (LT-G), UA Silver
Originally Posted by RetiredRoadWarrior
I did the Dec-Jan-Feb. This is just a guess . . . but you may get targeted if you're not spending much on the card. I did minimal spend upon approval, then retired the card, then received targeted offer.
Ah,that might be my problem; i've been rushing to get to $25k so I can get the 10k PQM and then retire it, lol.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 4:13 pm

"Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn 15,000 bonus after you charge over $1,250 in net retail purchases (purchases that are not returned or rescinded) each month from April 1, 2012 through June 30, 2012. If you do not spend over $1,250 in any of the 3 months of the promotion, you will not be eligible for any bonus as part of this offer. To receive your bonus , your account must be open and in good standing. Purchases made during periods when your account is delinquent, your balance exceeds your credit line or your account is otherwise not in good standing as defined in your Credit Card Cardmember Agreement do not qualify for this offer. Your bonus will appear on your statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. Net retail purchases do not include such things as the purchase of money orders, traveler's checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers, person-to-person money transfers or using the account to obtain a cash advance."

Does this mean I cannot use amazon payments to pay me rent with the card?
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
I got this offer but misplaced the flyer. Does one need to register for it or is it automatic?
Old Mar 31, 2012, 7:45 am

Programs: AA exp(6mm), United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
I haven't used my card in a while and received this offer:

Accelerate Your Miles Earning Power

Get 5 bonus miles for every $1 you spend, up to 2,500 bonus miles, with your
US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard® in April, May and June¹ at...

I was hoping for the 15000 points offer.

Has anyone gotten this offer, ignored it and then received the 15000 point offer?
Old Mar 31, 2012, 12:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Originally Posted by JimLtravels
I haven't used my card in a while and received this offer:

Accelerate Your Miles Earning Power

Get 5 bonus miles for every $1 you spend, up to 2,500 bonus miles, with your
US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard® in April, May and June¹ at...

I was hoping for the 15000 points offer.

Has anyone gotten this offer, ignored it and then received the 15000 point offer?
I got this one. Can't sign up using the url provided on the card, which is:

http://offers.barclaycardus.com/p/barclaycard/spend

Called the # on the card, hit India, asked to speak to US based agent, waited on hold for 15 minutes. Got a person, got registered, done.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA exp(6mm), United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dingo
I got this one. Can't sign up using the url provided on the card, which is:

http://offers.barclaycardus.com/p/barclaycard/spend

Called the # on the card, hit India, asked to speak to US based agent, waited on hold for 15 minutes. Got a person, got registered, done.
Since I cant see the offer, can you tell me what I should ask the agent for?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.