Wiki Posts
Search

Any way to find out who my pilot was?

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2014, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist , Marriott Plat, Delta Plat
Any way to find out who my pilot was?

Chatted with the First Officer on my flight this morning; turns out we went to school together and ran in the same crowd. Didn't get a name, but trying to find out who he was to reconnect. Anybody know of any way to identify the pilot of a particular flight?
Old May 5, 2014, 11:59 am

Programs: None
No way to tell except from the company and the company isn't going to release the name.

The FAA does release the names of those with pilot licenses so if you know what state he lives in you could look for a name on the list. As you would expect, those with ATP's comprise a small minority of pilots. There's also the potential problem of those that use their middle name instead of their first. My brother is Jerry Leon and has gone by Leon his entire life except for two cases - the military did and the FAA does know him a Jerry L.

Jim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.