Wiki Posts
Search

Happy New Year!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2010, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Thank you to all of our wonderful passengers that have been through thick and thin with US. As an employee I truely appreciate your business, patience and loyalty that will allow US to fly into the new year.

And to my co-workers, thank you for being my family away from home. Wishing all the best and happiness in this up coming year!!!
Old Dec 31, 2010, 7:36 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Happy New Year to you and all!

There's lots more competition/nonstops out of little AVL now, but US remains my primary carrier of choice, for good reason - generally on-time, comfortable (mainline upgrades ), safe, excellent service as a CP.

I fly today and connect in CLT; happy to have a cuppa with coachrowsey at CLT anytime!
Old Dec 31, 2010, 7:44 am

Programs: US Airways Platinum 2012, Hilton Diamond
Happy New Year to all!

jimbo
Old Dec 31, 2010, 8:09 am

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Originally Posted by tahitigirl

Thank you to all of our wonderful passengers that have been through thick and thin with US. As an employee I truely appreciate your business, patience and loyalty that will allow US to fly into the new year.

!
Going to add my +1 here, same wishes for all. Happy New Year.

If anyone would like to join KUDZU & my self for a Starbucks, we will be at Starbucks D&E from approx. 110P-155p.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 8:28 am

Programs: US1, HHDiamond, MR Lifetime Plat, Nat'l Exec, Avis 1st, Priority Plat
Happy New Year!

Kud, after your cuppa you should go see Bruce at the wine bar and get a glassa! The stainless barreled Chard is a frisky quaff.

Here's to a safe and happy 2011!!
Old Dec 31, 2010, 8:33 am

Programs: None
Happy New Year everone.

Jim
Old Dec 31, 2010, 8:36 am

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Happy New Year!
Old Dec 31, 2010, 10:28 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
Happy New Year!! I finished flying Wednesday, start again next week, enjoy Starbucks.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 10:42 am

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat

And to my co-workers, thank you for being my family away from home. Wishing all the best and happiness in this up coming year!!!
And we love our US Flight Attendants as well! Happy New Year tahitigirl!

Originally Posted by coachrowsey
Going to add my +1 here, same wishes for all. Happy New Year.

If anyone would like to join KUDZU & my self for a Starbucks, we will be at Starbucks D&E from approx. 110P-155p.
Happy New Year coachrowsey - wish I could join you. However, I will raise my own cup in salute to you and kudzu with a wish for the healthiest and most prosperous of New Year's!

And to everyone who remains loyal to US in spite of the flack we take from other non US-flyers - and for those who hang out here in the US forum,

:-:Happy Happy New Year!:-:
Old Dec 31, 2010, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Happy New Year to each and every one of you!
Old Dec 31, 2010, 12:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Thank you to all of our wonderful passengers that have been through thick and thin with US.
No need to really add that - if you browse this forum for the past year, the high interest posts were the promos: the double bonus for purchased miles, the Grand Slam, H/S/J and the the *alliance awards thread.

...you guys did good this year, thanks ^
Old Dec 31, 2010, 2:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
To quote Eddie Murphy in Trading Places: "Merry New Year!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.