Trip to anywhere

Old Jul 7, 2010, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Trip to anywhere

Hey folks,

Does anyone know of a website or search mechanism that will allow me to enter my originating city and see with pricing what flights are leaving say tomorrow, or a specific day. I know farecompare has a similar capability, but it is just general routes with pricing, but best pricing is used and have to wade through to find pricing. I have the KVS Availability tool, however am not real great on using it.

Thanks,

William
Old Jul 7, 2010, 2:02 pm

Programs: US CP, DL SM, Marriott Silver, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by wrdouglas
Hey folks,

Does anyone know of a website or search mechanism that will allow me to enter my originating city and see with pricing what flights are leaving say tomorrow, or a specific day. I know farecompare has a similar capability, but it is just general routes with pricing, but best pricing is used and have to wade through to find pricing. I have the KVS Availability tool, however am not real great on using it.

Thanks,

William
I've used some in the past but they use ALL airlines, not just ones you select, so you kind of have to go fishing for ones you wanted. I'll try to find them and post. Dont have the links saved on my laptop.

Would be great if there was something that you put in your departure city and showed flights out and prices by dates, but here is something kinda close by US: http://shopping.usairways.com/promot...r/Default.aspx
Old Jul 7, 2010, 2:05 pm

Programs: US C.P.
kayak has a fairly new one.

http://www.kayak.com/explore/#/NYC?a...&t=-26,117&z=3.

Have you tried it??

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.