Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help Needed:How to find lifetime US Miles flown #

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2009, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

I have to no avail called and asked the question to several different US air reps,in different ways, on different US ph #s, different times of day to no avail.

I usually get the response "you can see your flights on your statements which tells me that they really don't know what I am asking

I am guessing I am within 1 million miles flown between AWA/US.

Unlike CO,UA,AA US doesn't put on your statements online.

Anyone have any luck finding out??

thx
Old Dec 18, 2009, 6:15 pm

Programs: US Gold
Originally Posted by mybagfits
I have to no avail called and asked the question to several different US air reps,in different ways, on different US ph #s, different times of day to no avail.

I usually get the response "you can see your flights on your statements which tells me that they really don't know what I am asking

I am guessing I am within 1 million miles flown between AWA/US.

Unlike CO,UA,AA US doesn't put on your statements online.

Anyone have any luck finding out??

thx
Yes. Sometime last year I emailed the DM Gold address and asked, and they responded within a day with the lifetime figure. It was lower than I expected because of course they only count miles actually flown on US Airways.

wg
Old Dec 18, 2009, 9:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador & LT Titanium, UA Silver, AA PLT
I guess it's only for your own edification then, since US doesn't give you anything for 1MM flown?
Old Dec 18, 2009, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by newbiztraveler
I guess it's only for your own edification then, since US doesn't give you anything for 1MM flown?
Au contraire. You get a lovely certificate, suitable for framing. I know - I have one stuffed in my bottom drawer.

Or have they even discontinued that?
Old Dec 20, 2009, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPRich
Au contraire. You get a lovely certificate, suitable for framing. I know - I have one stuffed in my bottom drawer.

Or have they even discontinued that?

yeah- for my own satisfaction- saw up in the air and curious how close I am to 1mm lifetime.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 6:46 am

Programs: UA-1Kmm, AA-EX Plt mm-, Hilton Diamond,
Sorry to bring up this old thread but I'm having trouble finding the answer. Is there still no way to view lifetime miles on the US website?
Old Feb 14, 2013, 6:49 am

Programs: AA Gold SPG Gold HHonors Gold
you cant view lifetime miles on the website, you are going to have to email DM and ask for it. Will take 2-3 days to get a response.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 7:47 am

Approximately How many days/months of flying is 1M BIS miles?
Old Feb 14, 2013, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by phisher4
Approximately How many days/months of flying is 1M BIS miles?
Roughly 86 days, using the cruise speed of a 737 classic version. The time spent below 10,000 feet will add to the number - but calculating that part would take BoeingBoy being bored or curious enough to do the math on that part.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 4:20 pm

Programs: AA-Gold 0.425MM), AS MVP Gold, National EE, Marriott Titanium (LT-G), UA Silver
last year I called the gold desk and the agent told me immediately.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 5:37 pm

Don't you guys see your family??? 86 full days is incredible!

That lifetime silver status is hard earned and deserved.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 8:28 pm

I asked an employee. They said when you call back, ask the agent to go to Web Front End, Summary section, at the bottom of the Preferred Information area is the US Lifetime Flight Miles. Try that.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 9:14 am

Programs: AA EXP: : SPG Plat; HH Gold
I sent an email yesterday and had my answer waiting this AM in my inbox.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 3:05 pm

From the website:

"Million mile flyers
When you fly one million miles with US, we'll upgrade you to Silver Preferred for as long as you remain an active Dividend Miles member.*** To keep your account active, just earn or redeem miles with US Airways or our partners within a consecutive 3-year period."

***Includes flight miles earned on US Airways, US Airways Express and US Airways Shuttle flights only. Bonus miles, partner flight miles and other partner miles do not count toward million mile status.

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/divid...toqualify.html

Only miles on USAir is pretty crappy. We'll see what happens with the merger with AA. Bummer I have to write/call to find progress to MM. UA makes you 50k (gold) for life with 1MM, I hope AA will match. [note Gold in AA world is 25k; PLT is 50k]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.