Wiki Posts
Search

USAir 1422 SXM-CLT 9/7/08 Police at CLT Gate

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2008, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P RCC, COGold, Hotels, Car Rentals +
USAir 1422 SXM-CLT 9/7/08 Police at CLT Gate

Was on the SXM-CLT flight last night in F, seated 1A. At the end of the jetway one USAir rep and six uniformed officers were assembled waiting for ????? Anyone know why? We didn't hear anything out of the ordinary up front.
Old Sep 8, 2008, 5:30 pm

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
May have been handlers for a VIP, Maybe there was a problem in SXM with a pax and was reported to the upline station. Could have been the cargo the flight was carrying. There are a whole host of things that they could have been there for...
Old Sep 8, 2008, 9:43 pm

Programs: US GP (used to be *G, now,what)
Maybe someone asked for a free Diet Coke!

Otherwise.. i'm not very helpful!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.