Is there any way to talk to someone at customer relations?

Old Mar 14, 2008, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: united 1p, usair silver, nz gold, hilton gold, starwood gold
Is there any way to talk to someone at customer relations?

My wife and I have E-TUV vouchers.

When I went to use them for a reservation I was told that customer relations had spelled our last names incorrectly but putting an "n" instead of an "s" as the last letter.

Reservations said there was nothing they could do without a password or customer relations correction.

I e-mailed customer relations but from past experiences it takes a couple of weeks for them to respond.

As I want to ticket the reservation any suggestions?

Prior to TSA I would have just used the tickets with the wrong letter at the end, but now.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 4:34 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Did you use their direct address? [email protected].

To my knowledge, they do not have a "live person" telephone number.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 4:34 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, US, FlyingBlue
You might just as well use the current vouchers. I've had airlines in the past misspell my last name and instructed me to use the misspelled ticket. TSA didn't give me a second glance, they just waived me through.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 4:48 pm

How about trying Live Chat? It can't hurt to try.

Bobette

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.