Wiki Posts
Search

Viewing a Reservation

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2007, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: US1, AA Gold, Marriott Silver
Viewing a Reservation

Is there any way to view a reservation other than through the US website? I know previously you could use virtuallythere.com. Is there a similar site with shares? Each time I put my record locator in the US website it says that thsi part of the site is down (and has been for the last 24 hours). Thansk for the info.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by Darren64
Is there any way to view a reservation other than through the US website? I know previously you could use virtuallythere.com. Is there a similar site with shares? Each time I put my record locator in the US website it says that thsi part of the site is down (and has been for the last 24 hours). Thansk for the info.
For some reason, only when a reservation is ticketed you can view it online. And I do not think there is another outlet where you can view this info.

[email protected] is where I sent all my ideas, if anyone would like to give it a shot->I asked about the moving route map and it seemed to work, although I guess many other folks backed me up on that.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 7:45 am

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by Darren64
When this didn't work for me a few weeks ago, I chatted up the internet help desk who revealed that my reservation had been paper ticketed. Had to call reservations to sort out. In addition, if you've only recently booked, you might want to call reservations to see if it hasn't ticketed yet for some reason. There was some sort of backlog when I booked an int'l flight last month. When I called back, they somehow forced mine thru.
Old Apr 30, 2007, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: US1, AA Gold, Marriott Silver
Thanks for the info. I am going to assume that it is a paper ticket since it is first class award travel DCA-SYD for next year. I did the same trip this year and it was also paper tickets. It is also just on hold so not yet ticketed, but that explains a lot. Thanks for the help everyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.