Silver preferred phone number

Subscribe
Greetings, I have newly acheived Silver status but have not yet received my card. I was hoping to call in and change some seats on an upcoming flight and I am also having a problem pulling up another one of reservations on the web-site. Anyways, I am having a difficult time getting anything resolved with the regular reservation number (my last attempt apparently ended when I got connected to an agent that was still on another line speaking spanish). Could someone please PM me the Silver call number? Thanks in advance!
Did you not get the email? That has the number in it, and comes much faster than the card.
Quote: Did you not get the email? That has the number in it, and comes much faster than the card.
No email. For some reason, my email isn't in my profile and there is no field for me to enter it when I try to update it. My email address is listed under "E-mail Subscriptions" but nowhere else. The only thing that happened after I hit 25,000 miles was the website updated me to Silver and the little "S" icon started to appear on the bar at the top.
Quote: No email. For some reason, my email isn't in my profile and there is no field for me to enter it when I try to update it. My email address is listed under "E-mail Subscriptions" but nowhere else. The only thing that happened after I hit 25,000 miles was the website updated me to Silver and the little "S" icon started to appear on the bar at the top.

I hit SP for the first time this year and I didn't get the email either, just the little "S". I am also still waiting for my card.