cp refer a friend to silver

Old Oct 17, 2006, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: EX DL DM. Free Agent Flier. Virtuoso TA & Every single hotel affiliation out there.
cp refer a friend to silver

HI -

I was wondering when this benefit started. Is this for the 2007-2008 CPs? I'm a CP now - expiring in 2007 - still deciding if I want to make a push to requalify - but haven't received anything regarding this yet. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!
Old Oct 17, 2006, 12:17 pm

Programs: US Air CP; Marriott Plat
CP Refer A Friend

I know for all of the current CPs they didnt send out any information. But All I had to do is send an email to the CP Desk and I was able to nominate 2 people. (I had 130 segments last year). The one catch is you must have flown the 100k last year or the 100 segments. So if you hit CP on a promotion- they may not give you the benifit

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.