Targeted: Redeem at least 20K miles, get 25-50% back

Subscribe
Just received this email:

Quote:
Good news! As a valued US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard cardmember, you've been selected to receive this special limited-time offer.

Starting October 1, 2013 get 25% of your Dividend Miles back when you redeem at least 20,000 miles for an award trip. Just redeem between October 1 and November 30, 2013 for travel before March 31, 2014 and you can get up to 30,000 miles back.

Don't miss this opportunity. Offer expires November 30, 2013. Redeem your miles for your next getaway and get miles back in your US Airways Dividend Miles account.
My wife informed me that her email says she will get 50% back!

Both of us have zero status with US.
My wife received it too 50% back I am Chairmans received nothing! PS she has no status but a lot miles with US
That is incredible. POtential for 10k for US tickets or 15k for coach to Europe!
Now I wonder if it is worth for me cancelling my trip to Hawaii on UA, paying the redeposit fee, and booking the same flight on US. Any thoughts about this? I got this promo as well.
Quote: My wife received it too 50% back I am Chairmans received nothing! PS she has no status but a lot miles with US
Same.

A friend of mine (no status, but lots of miles) got 40%, zilch for me.
Me, Silver- 25% rebate
Dad, non-status - 10% rebate
Mom, Silver, - nothing yet thus far
I just got this offer too (50%). I have no status, but will be Silver (for the first time) by the end of the year.

My wife who has her own card and no status didn't get anything so far.

Looks like we'll be taking an unexpected trip to Europe in March!
Neither of us has staus but I got 50% while my wife got 10%. I'm looking for a trip to China but I'm not sure redeeming on partner's flight counts. US does not fly to Beijing, right?

WJ
Quote: Neither of us has staus but I got 50% while my wife got 10%. I'm looking for a trip to China but I'm not sure redeeming on partner's flight counts. US does not fly to Beijing, right?

WJ
In the T&C of my email it says that all partner flights count as well as mileage upgrades.

So, it seems like it's pretty wide open as far as how and where you use your mileage. Just as long as it is used during the valid dates.
Me - CP - nothing
Husband - Silver (but will have no status next year) - nothing

Both of have miles... both have redeemed award tickets in the past.

I am getting pretty tired of these targeted promos....disheartening to say the least.
got 50% email, no status here
I got the 10 percent offer -- no US status, but have just under 200K miles
no status and got 10% off
so what would be the best use for this promo? redeeming 60k and get 30k back?
Quote: Now I wonder if it is worth for me cancelling my trip to Hawaii on UA, paying the redeposit fee, and booking the same flight on US. Any thoughts about this? I got this promo as well.
I'm wondering the same thing.

I got the 50% offer (no status, lots of miles). My husband got nothing (also no status, lots of miles).

Anita